4 Bedroom House Plan - ID 14303
Construction cost calculator
|ITEM||Construction Cost Estimates|
|1: Substructure (Foundations and slabs)|
|2: Superstructure (Beams and walls)|
|8: Plumbing Installations|
|9: Electrical Installations|
- One main feature that makes this Split Bedroom House Plan extraordinary is the number of verandas it has which is a total of 3. This includes a completely private one for the master bedroom during those late nights when you want to sneak in without the kids hearing you.
- The open layout of the living spaces creates a feeling of unrivaled spaciousness.
- The master suite, accessed by French doors, has a vaulted ceiling and a luxurious master bath. The three other bedrooms are on the opposite wing with the kitchen, dining and living room in between.
- This home has three storage facilities and perfectly fits in a rural setup. There are many verandahs around the home that provide relaxation points.
- If life on a quiet, serene environment is your dream, you will adore this split bedroom house plan that has an appealing and trendy outlook.
|Dimension||Width: 16 meters
Depth: 17 meters
|Ground Floor Area||Open areas: 32 m2
Enclosed area: 206 m2
Total area: 238 m2
Self-contained rooms: 2
Dining room: 1
Living room: 1
|Included Architectural Drawings||Foundation Plan
Door and Window Schedule
Septic tank and soak pit
Schematic electrical layout
All drawings delivered in PDF and DWG format